Most web browsers require you to allow access to your camera and microphone for any new website, as a sensible privacy precaution. If you find you cannot join your video consultation, it may be because your web browser has disabled access to the camera and/or microphone. Here are some tips on how to change these setting on the main web browsers.
How to edit video or camera permissions for Google Chrome
- Click the camera blocked icon in your browser's address bar
- Allow access and then refresh the page
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Tap Site Settings.
- Tap Microphone or Camera.
- Tap to turn the microphone or camera on or off.
- If you see the site that you want to use under Blocked, tap the site Access your microphone Allow.